Date:
Tue, 14 Sep 2004 15:08:33 EDT

       This is just a reminder that the CSA Celiac Support Group of Indpls
will be meeting on Sunday, September 19, 2004 at 2:00PM at Our Shepherd Lutheran
Church. The church is located on the west side of Indy off of 10th street.
Take I465 around to 10th street exit and go west. There will be stop lights at
High School, Girls School, and Country Club. The church is between Country Club
Road and Raceway Road on the southside of the road with a big crayon/pencil
in the front yard. Park in the back and go in the back door, turn left in
building, go to end of hallway, and make right into the parish hall.
       Well-known cookbook author, Connie Sarros, will  be speaking to the
group. She has written four cookbooks with the latest one coming out this summer
entitled Special Diets. There will be $3.00 charge for  non members.
       Please turn in any outstanding pledges/donations for the walkathon.
Please bring a snack treat to share for refreshments. We request that you bring
a list of ingredients and recipe. There will be a teen at the meeting with a
tree nut allergy.
For additional information, please contact Joyce Etheridge @ 272-4609 or
e-,mail [log in to unmask] or Diane Hosek at [log in to unmask]
       Thanks.
       Joyce Etheridge
       Co-Chairman
       CSA Celiac Support Group of Indpls