Date:
Mon, 6 Dec 2004 15:34:04 -0500

About the buttermilk: My summary had included one person's assertion that
all buttermilk should be gluten free. Several people wrote and noted that
this was not the case.  Some buttermilk lists wheat starch as an
ingredient, and other brands list modified food starch without the source
that would need to be checked.

About the McKenzie frozen creamed corn, a Conagra product, I received this:

With Conagra, one dosn't have the need to call the company, as if there is
any gluten, they will clearly list it.  For example, if natural flavoring,
modified food starch, etc... has gluten, they will clearly list it.
Look at our "Companies that will clearly list gluten" list at Delphi CD
Forum:
http://tinyurl.com/57nov

You have to enter the forum with the above url and sign on (it is free).
Once there, the list url is:   http://tinyurl.com/4shgl