From:
Kelly Dorney <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kelly Dorney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Jul 2004 11:37:55 -0700

Hello All,
   I have tried only the Dubliner cheese (yummy). I add it into hamburgers . The cheese holds up very well in the heat (it doesn't melt out) . It is very similar to grated parm cheese.
Good Health to All
Kelly-

Thank you for visiting www.kerrygold.com.
Gluten is a protein derived from wheat, so there is none in Kerrygold
Swiss, Dubliner Irish Cheese(or any other Kerrygold cheese and Butter).
So you can get munching...

Thank you for your continued support of Kerrygold Irish Dairy products.

With best regards,

Molly O'Loughlin
Irish Dairy Board