Date:
Thu, 1 Jul 2004 17:42:55 EDT

Living Without magazine does! We think you are terrific and salute both our
Canadian readers in honor of Canada Day and our US readers in honor of the 4th.
 Freedom is worthy of real celebration and we hope you enjoy a fun, safe,
gluten-free holiday weekend.

While you are out playing, the staff at Living Without is putting finishing
touches on our upcoming Fall (yes, Summer won't be here forever) issue. That
issue (look for it in late August) is already bursting with four-color pages
featuring delicious gluten-free recipes, gluten-free restaurant news, answers to
your health questions from a top celiac doctor, tips for gluten-free
entertaining, the scoop on a gluten-free vacation destination, a surprise celebrity
interview you won't want to miss, and so much more.

If you're a subscriber, just sit back and await the arrival of this beautiful
gem. If you aren't a subscriber, come join the fun! Take a peek at our pages,
order the current (Summer) issue or select back issues, purchase gluten-free
dining cards and subscribe at www.LivingWithout.com.  You can also subscribe
by calling (847) 480-8810 or by sending a check ($23 for one year or $40 for
two years) to:

Living Without magazine, PO Box 2126, Northbrook, IL 60065

Now go soak up the rest of summer. We'll visit again in August.

Best wishes for a fantastic holiday from the team at Living Without magazine