From:
Melonie Katz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Melonie Katz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Oct 2004 09:44:17 -0700

SUMMARY:  GF FAVORITES, Part 5

Top Place to Take Your In-Laws (GF)-

Friendly's

P. F. Chang's

Top Place if you have (GF) Teens with you-

Applebee's

Chili’s

Friendly's

Hibachi/Japanese

Red Robin

Top Place if you listen to Big Band Music (GF)
no submissions made

Top Place for (GF) Margaritas-

Adobo Grill, Chicago (has GF menu)

Azteca

Chilis, even though my son doesn’t drink

Top Place for (GF) Chinese Food

Far East Taste, Eatontown, NJ

Hunan West at King's Park Plaza in Burke VA.  - The owner, Allan, will help with a gluten and/or corn free selection for the sking.  Go west from the DC beltway on Braddock Road to the fork in the road where the plaza is in the divide of Burke Road to the left, from Braddock Road.  It is about 1/3 way from the beltway to George Mason College and Ox Road (route 123).

Local take out place, makes special food, keeps gf soy sauce on hand

P. F. Chang's  (4 votes)

The Taste of Saigon in Rockville (Maryland) made me a shrimp and steamed vegetable dish with garlic and lemon and a side of white rice. It was delicious!

Top Place for Deli Style (GF Sandwich)-

Cuzzins, Marlboro, NJ

Kaili's Kitchen (Edmonds, Wa.)

Wild Wood Art Cafe & Bakery, Austin, TX

Top Place for (GF) French Food-

McDonald's  (I think the person may have thought the question was asking for favorite French fries????)

Top Place for (GF) German Food

German Festival, at Oak Shade Grove, Toledo, Ohio

Student Prince, Fort St Springfield MA, also has gf dessert

Top Place for (GF) Indian Food

Any of many establishments in "Little India"  along Green Street, Iselin, NJ

Clay Pit Austin, TX

Star of India, Kenilworth Boulevard, Kenilworth, NJ 07033

Top Place for (GF) Italian Food

Any place that will make or warm gf pasta

Bucca di Beppo, Cherry Hill NJ

Carrabbas

Click on "restaurant", then, "album photos".

La Casa du Spaghetti, in Granby Quebec.

Mancy's Italian Toledo, Ohio

Olive Garden

They have an extensive GF menu.  Here is their site:  http://casagranby.com/francais/casa.html

Vinci, Chicago (has GF menu)

"Do not follow where the path may lead.  Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." quote from Ralph Waldo Emerson