Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Barbara Ptak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Jun 2004 14:43:28 -0500

I'm hoping someone has an answer for me.  I've spent hours searching the
internet & archives posted here, but have been unable to come up with one.

I've been strictly GF for six years, and still have elevated IgG at 45 and
IgA at 34.  My doctor has admitted he doesn't know enough about CD to offer
an explanation.  Has anyone else experienced this while being strictly GF?

I'm also looking for a GI doctor experienced with CD in the Worcester, Mass
area.  Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

I'll post a summary.

Thanks!

Barbara