Date:
Wed, 1 Sep 2004 00:06:14 EDT

www.silly-yak.com
****************
It is Back-to-School time. And time to help spread the word about Celiac
Disease in the most fun and fashionable way out there!

For the month of SEPTEMBER save 15% on all of our eye-catching products and
help
RAISE AWARENESS. Adult sizes, kids sizes, teen sizes, tote bags ...

Simply log onto www.silly-yak.com, click on the product, and enter code
SAVE15 at checkout and you save 15% on all products.  Plus, shipping is FREE for
all items!

All of our products are high quality cotton printed in vivid colors.
Kids sizes from 2-16!
Adult sizes up to XXL!
Fantastic, earth-friendly Tote Bags...and more...

Don't miss our LINKS page with tons of helpful links and our exclusive GF IN
NYC section.

Shop for all of your attention-getting, conversation-starting,
awareness-raising clothing and totes at the ORIGINAL T-shirt company for Celiacs ...
THE SILLY YAK SHIRT COMPANY!

Have a great September!

Sincerely,
Peter Marino and Flo and Mike Marino