From:
"Joan M. Orvosh" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joan M. Orvosh
Date:
Thu, 15 Jul 2004 07:03:31 -0400

It was unanimously confirmed that sesame seeds are gluten free.

I asked about breakfast foods because my son has lost considerable weight
since going gf although he seems to be eating constantly.  Thank you all
for your replies.  It was wonderful to feel such support.  These are some
of the many, good suggestions for quick morning meals:

   Eggs, potatoes, some unflavored bacon's, gluten free waffles, pancake
mix, muffins, bagels and English muffins.
Fruit. Corn thins or rice cakes with peanut butter and honey. Envirokidz
crispy rice bars. Cheese slices on GF crackers (I like Blue Diamond nut
thins). soy yogurt or Yogurt with fresh berries and nuts with ground flax
seed on top.

Some quick breakfast foods:  Vans or Lifestream GF Waffles in the
toaster;  Pacific Grains' Nutty Rice Cereal (my favorite);  Nature's Path
EnviroKidz Cereals, make a crustless cheese and ham quiche, sliced and
frozen, heated in microwave;  make French toast with GF bread and freeze
slices individually. instant grits and instant cream of rice

Nature's Path Mesa Sunrise cereal. Mochi is a 100% rice
product.  http://www.grainaissance.com/
fruit smoothies made with fruit of choice, soy milk and protein powder, GF
banana bread. fried Polenta ( corn meal mush). corn tortilla nuked with a
slab of cheese, rolled up with a slice of ham inside.

  Thanks again.