Date:
Sat, 1 May 2004 07:29:12 -0500

www.silly-yak.com
****************

This month save on our popular new 2-color retro shirt. Perfect for
starting a conversation about ALL food allergies, this new hot seller
says: "Stop Poisoning Your Body With Food!" This month only $12.99!!!

Get a complimentary GLUTEN FREE FRIDGE magnet to the first 25 customers!
And as usual, shipping is FREE!

Also, check out our Kids shirts featuring the adorable Silly Yak/Celiac.

Adult shirts including the Silly Yak/Celiac, the wildly popular: Wheat
S*cks ... now in Athletic Gray and the classic: Gluten Free - got a
problem with that?

We also have XXL sizes in the Silly Yak, and our Fabulous high quality
and earth-friendly TOTE BAGS that proclaim "GLUTEN FREE! GOT IT IN THE
BAG"

And of course tons of links, great graphics, information and easy/safe
checkout!

As always, a portion of our proceeds goes to the Celiac Disease Research
Center at Columbia University.

Shop for all of your attention-getting, conversation-starting,
awareness-raising clothing and totes at the first T-shirt company for
Celiacs ... THE SILLY YAK SHIRT COMPANY!

Have a wonderful and healthy Spring!
Sincerely,
Peter Marino
and Mike and Flo Marino