Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Betsy Bowman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Jun 2004 12:08:09 -0500

Listmates,

I got several questions related my post yesterday on the Celiac
Disease Consensus Development Conference.  I am listing what I can
find, or found out, by headings.  I added the information about the
bibliography.

Draft Consensus Statement:  Should be on the website following the
conference, usually the same day (I got this infromation from the Day
I videocast that is now running on my computer).
http://consensus.nih.gov  I have looked at the website and am not
sure where it will appear.  As soon as I find it I will post the
information.  I did call the information number and got no help.  You
might want to call --if they get a lot of questions the information
person might figure it out.  I had to tell her that the recorded
information indicated that the draft would be available online
following the conference.  The number is 1-888-644-2667.  The
printable program is available at
http://consensus.nih.gov/default.html

Printed Form of the Proceedings:  The availability is estimated in 4
to 5 months.  You can order it at the website
(http://consensus.nih.gov) later or using the telephone number above.

Videocast:   Reruns can be found on the website--the first day is
available now and I assume will the second and third days will be
available soon.   Past videocasted events are listed at
http://videocast.nih.gov/PastEvents.asp?c=1

Bibliography:   The bibliography is 207 pages long and is available
at http://www.nlm.nih.gov/pubs/cbm/celiacdisease.html  The index is
at the left on page one.  The bibliography is also available in a PDF
Version.

Betsy
Austin, Texas