Date:
Sat, 14 Aug 2004 12:02:48 EDT

I am taking a trip to Boston then thru NYC on my way to Southern PA to visit
family. In Boston I will will be going to Fenway Park to catch a Red Sox game
and then late that nite starting towrds NYC to catch a Mets game at Shea and
then a Yankees game at Yankee Stadium. Won't have much time in between all
this, but would like to know any info I can get on GF sources (restaurants, etc)
near Fenway in Boston, and either Stadium in NYC. Or even info on foods in
either stadium. I will be at Shea in the afternoon and then plan to take the
subway or something over to Yankee Stadium to catch the nite game. So if anyone
knows of some between the two,that would be great.

Any help I can get will be greatly appreciated.

CeliacSteve