From:
Dawn Dutton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dawn Dutton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Jun 2004 16:09:35 -0400

I recevied the reply below to my request for information about gluten in
Lloyd's Barbeque Company products.  They will list the source of gluten, if
there is any, on the label.

Dawn

____________

Thank you for contacting Lloyd's Barbeque Company regarding gluten in
Lloyd's Barbeque Company products.

It is our primary goal to help our consumers determine whether or not they
can include our products in their diet.  To accurately accomplish this, we
believe it is best to refer to the specific ingredients listed on each
product package.

However, we do understand that ingredients can be confusing, so we want to
assure you if the ingredient label does not list wheat, barley, rye, oats or
other sources of gluten, then the product would be gluten-free.  Sources of
gluten are listed on the label even if the source of gluten is part of
another ingredient (such as flavoring or spice).  Because ingredients may
vary from one package to another due to product reformulation, you should
use the product’s ingredient label to provide you with current and accurate
information.

We hope this information is helpful.

Sincerely,

Jack Stone