From:
Barb & Glenn Hicks <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Barb & Glenn Hicks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Jun 2004 13:55:04 -0500

Hi Everyone,

Below is the list I just received from Kens:

We do not consider any of our products completely gluten free because even though our lines are cleaned daily, there is  a minute possibility that something could get through.  However, the list below are products that DO NOT have gluten in the recipe.

Lite Dressings
These all have the word "Lite" in front of the title -- for example "Lite Olive Oil Vinaigrette"
Olive Oil Vinaigrette
Ranch
Country French w/Vermont Honey
Italian
Chunky Blue Cheese
Northern Italian
Balsamic & Basil
Raspberry Walnut
Sweet Vidalia Onion
Creamy Parmesan w/Cracked Peppercorn
Caesar
Red Wine Vinegar
Russian
Creamy French
Creamy Italian
Honey Mustard

Regular Dressings
Sweet Vidalia Onion
Ranch
Balsamic & Basil
Creamy Tomato Bacon
Russian
Red Wine Vinegar & Olive Oil
3 Cheese Italian
Greek
Creamy Parmesan w/Cracked Peppercorn
Creamy Italian
Italian w/Aged Romano
Creamy French
Country French w/Vermont Honey
Thousand Island
Caesar
Italian
Honey Mustard
Chunky Blue Cheese

Fat Free Dressings
Fat Free Raspberry Pecan
Fat Free Sun Dried Tomato
Fat Free Italian

Marinades
Herb & Garlic
Lemon & Pepper

Lily's Gourmet Dressings
Balsamic Vinaigrette
Northern Italian
Poppyseed

Cocktail Sauces
Both Blue and Green Labels

ALL Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauces have NO Gluten present in the recipes.

It will be your decision whether to use this product or not.  Some celiacs do not eat anything that is made in a facility that makes anything containing gluten.  Others choose to eat products from those facilities as long as they clean their lines between products.  The choice is yours.

Barbara in Missouri