From:
Debbie Gemar <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Debbie Gemar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Jul 2004 14:47:40 -0500

Dear Listmates:
I have read through the archives and found a rather lengthy discussion in
1999 about NAET.  I hesitate to bring it up again but my question is very
specific.  If you don't know what NAET is - don't reply just check it out
on the web.  I'll summarize.

MY QUESTION:
For those of you DIAGNOSED with CD,
Who have tried NAET,
Have you had follow up testing for your CD and were the results good or
bad?
In other words, we know that some people find relief from their CD SYMPTOMS
with NAET but I want to know if there have been any actual health
benefits.  I hesitate to say CURE but essentially, I'm looking for any
evidence out there - whether good or bad.

There are many NAET practitioners out there who claim they can help people
with Celiac Sprue.  We are right to be skeptical about a cure-all, but I'm
also a proponent of seeking help for myself rather than waiting around for
someone else to tell me what to do.

Thank you!
Debbie in Denver