Date:
Fri, 13 Aug 2004 16:06:58 -0400

Hi all,
I know that fingernail ridges were discussed. I've had some horizontal ridging after a gluten load and breaking off at the ends during times of stress.
I was wondering about how toenails can show signs of any problems. I had one that split across the middle a few months ago and fell off. Now one of them is split all the way down the middle(vertically) and looks like it's going to fall off. Most of them have deep horizontal ridges too. Does anyone have an idea of what might be causing this?
Also I noticed that my fingernails have a bright pink hue this week.Does that sound familiar to anyone? Healthwise I feel terrible this week. I'd go to the Dr. but they can never seem to find anything.
Thank you all for being here,
Monica