From:
Bryan Van Noy <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 1 Jun 2004 20:07:48 -0700

Since 1999, my goal has been to create a store where the most
finicky of GF customers can walk away satisfied (not literally, as
we're an Internet and mail-order company).  In short, I like picky
people, because picky people have discriminating taste buds, and
they aren't satisfied with everyday, run-of-the-mill GF foods.

If you qualify as a finicky eater, then I invite you to visit our
store at www.glutensolutions.com.  We handle the mail-order business
for several of the most sought-after gluten-free brands in the
country, and make it our business to offer many exclusive items that
aren't available anywhere else.

To see what our other discriminating customers have said about the
products we carry, just visit our site and click on any product.  We
post the good, the bad, and the ugly comments - so you can get a
fair and balanced view of products before you spend any of your
hard-earned, discretionary income.

I invite you to join us, but only if you're finicky enough ;)

www.glutensolutions.com
1-888-845-8836  Orders & Service