From:
steeplechase19 <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
steeplechase19 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Apr 2004 10:22:07 -0400

Thank you to everyone who kindly responded about Gruenbaum Passover cookies.  The cookies/cakes I have purchased are made with
potato starch but check ingredients on varieties you might find.
There is a web-site, somewhat difficult to find, where these special baked goods may be ordered:

http://www.connas-views.com/gruenebaum/index.html

The cookies are distributed by the Interstate Baking Corp. in N.Y. and may be found in select stores in certain areas at Passover time.  No one mentioned finding this brand other than on the E. coast.

People who responded have found them:
In Florida....no store was given
In S. New Jersey at Shop Rite and Super G.;  Wegmans in Manalapan and Shop Rite in Freehold
On Long Island at Stop N Shop in E. Northport
In Boston at Shaws
In Connecticut at Stop N Shop in Stamford and Shaws in Westport and at Crown (Kosher store) in W. Hartford
In Atlanta at Krogers and Publix

I hope this summary helps some of you to find these delicious baked goods.  I have frozen the cookies in the past by
wrapping the box in foil or plastic.  They keep beautifully and are just as delicious months later.
Carol