Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 13 Aug 2004 16:39:32 EDT

Greetings!  We will soon be off on a trip from SF to LA.  Does  anyone have
favorite stops for food on the way down?  We'll probably be  taking Rt. 5 due
to time factors.

In LA, we will be in and around the area of UCLA in Westwood.  I'd  love to
hear about favorite restaurants in that area, and also about any health  food
stores or bakeries there or in the larger LA area!

We'll also probably visit in Hollywood and Irvine, CA!

Thanks so much.  My son will be a grad student at UCLA.
Roselyn