From:
Melissa Belser <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Melissa Belser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Jul 2004 22:13:20 -0500

Just wondering if any of you have tried the Enchilada dinners by  AMY'S.  My daughter likes them and has had the non-dairy/gluten free one.  I'm not sure she isn't having a reaction from it though.  Has any one had problems from these?  Also she takes the liquid zyrtec occasionally, and liquid fish oil capsules(Kirkland) form Costco.  Any thoughts would be appreciated.  By the way she is on a GF, egg free, casein free, egg free and mostly yeast free diet, due to food sensitivities.  Will post.

Melissa in MO