Date:
Sun, 1 Feb 2004 16:39:20 EST

The Spring 2004 issue of Living Without Magazine will be dropped in the mail
to our subscribers and stores nationwide on Friday. We think this is our best
issue yet and the high volume of orders for this issue indicate that our
retailers agree -- it is a "must have" copy. This is our very special
"Taste of
Spring" edition and it is packed with amazing, delicious, 100% gluten-free
recipes along with a wide array of absolutely fascinating articles and
incredibly
beautiful graphics.

Living Without is the only four-color consumer magazine written specifically
for people with food sensitivities and allergies. We've recently been featured
on NPR radio and in Dr. Susan Larks' national newsletter, Today's Chicago
Woman and Chef magazine, all with glowing reviews as THE magazine for
people on
special diets.

The mailing list for the Spring 2004 issue has already been sent to the
printer but you can still receive that issue as part of your subscription
if you
subscribe or renew by Friday, February 6. After that time, the Spring issue
will
only be available as a single copy purchase.

The contents page of the Spring issue will be posted at www.LivingWithout.com
beginning Monday, February 2, 2004. Order the magazine online at
www.LivingWithout.com or send a check for $23 (one year) or $40 (two years)
to Living
Without, PO Box 2126, Northbrook, IL 60065.

Now the Living Without team is off to join cool friends and hot chili for
Superbowl Sunday. Cheers!