From:
Kate LeClair <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kate LeClair <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Mar 2004 19:20:08 -0500

I was in the emergency room this weekend. I received some prescription
drugs but because of the chaos of the situation did not ask/ research to
see if the antibiotics and other medications I was given were GF. I have
been very tried since I ingested the medications (my primary symptom after
exposure) but this could also be a result of the stressful ordeal. My
question is that if the medicines were not GF would my body not absorb
enough of the chemicals to treat the infections? Prior to this event I my
system was completely free of gluten.