Date:
Thu, 15 Jan 2004 15:32:49 -0500

Hi,
With having cd, is anyone else on medications for sleep , anxiety or depression ? I am on ambien and paxil cr. The doctor put me on these medications about four years ago, mainly to help me with my other health problems not depression. Also my husband has brain injury resulting from an accident. It is a 24 hour daily care. I do get out and do other things. I just wandering if other people with cd and other health problems have to be on such medications ? Can gluten cause these problems? I also have thyroid problems. I was wandering if I will probably be on medicines for the rest of my life.
Dianne