EVOLUTIONARY-FITNESS Archives

Evolutionary Fitness Discussion List

EVOLUTIONARY-FITNESS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Chuck Burns <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Aug 2003 10:02:27 -0700
To reply to a digest, insert the relevant message header; don't reply to the digest header

Keith,

Thanks for the link to Boyden article. It looks like something I will
enjoy. As to Boyd Eaton's book "Paleolithic Prescription", I recently
acquired it and am having a hard time getting through it. Granted it
was written a while ago but in light of what we now know it seems so
politically correct. I have found that Walter Voegtlin's "The Stone
Age Diet", published in 1975, is a much better book and has much
information of value to today. I searched for the book for several
years before I found a copy. While reading Eaton's book is a chore I
couldn't put Voegtlin's book down and am going to reread it. I also
found a copy of Stefansson's "Not by Bread Alone" and that is also
fascinating reading. It may be a quirk in my personality but I find
that continuing to educate myself about Paleo and Ev Fit make it
easier for me to maintain discipline as far as eating and exercise go.
I'm always looking for additional things to read along these lines.
Any further suggestions would be most welcome.

Chuck

From: "Keith Thomas" <[log in to unmask]>