From:
Scott Mandell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Scott Mandell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Jan 2004 19:45:39 -0600

Happy New Year!!!!

Attention all bakers: Due to popular demand, Enjoy Life Foods is now happy to offer you our most popular baking ingredients. Available in bulk to save you time and money, we've got brown rice flakes (as used in our no-oats "oatmeal" cookies and granola), sorghum flour (as used in our soft & chewy cookies), xanthan gum, and chocolate chips (no dairy or soy; made in a nut- and gluten-free facility). For more information or to order, go to http://www.enjoylifefoods.com/cart/products.asp?grouping_id=21.

We look forward to a wonderful 2004.

Warm Regards,

The Enjoy Life Foods' Team