Date:
Tue, 5 Aug 2003 23:33:50 EDT

Hi to the Group,

   I just want to let you know that our local chapter of the CSA/USA (East
Brunswick, NJ) had a picnic the other week in a Colonial Park, Somerset.

   A good time was had by all! Everyone was asked to make a gf dish, and all
of the recipes came out quite good. Literature was provided on the various
mail-order gf companies for those who were unfamiliar with them. There were also
free gf samples donated from gf vendors. I ended up bringing home three
bagfuls of food!

   If your chapter has an opportunity such as this, I'd recommend you take
advantage of it, to meet new people and to find out about recipes/gf food
companies.

   Regards,
  Amy Kravitz [log in to unmask]