Date:
Tue, 11 Nov 2003 12:29:05 EST

The Westchester Celiac Sprue Support Group and the Gluten Free Restaurant
Awareness Program(TM) are very excited to announce new restaurant map search
capabilities!  If you haven't looked lately, check out our newly updated web site
at glutenfreerestaurants.org.

On October 15, the GFRAP web site became the first ever to include dynamic
new national restaurant search capabilities for GFRAP restaurants.  These, for
the first time, allow GF diners the ability to easily locate GFRAP
participating restaurants via an interactive map anywhere in the US.  It is set to include
Canada as well when restaurants there begin to participate.

The goal of GFRAP is: To improve the lifestyles of those people with celiac
disease by making it easier to dine out and travel GF.  We invite support
groups in other areas to join with us in this grass roots program.  For information
on how to participate and get restaurants started I your area, contact GFRAP
via the web site at:wwwglutenfreerestaurants.org or via email
at:[log in to unmask]

If you will be in NYC this weekend for Patient Information Day at the Celiac
Disease Center at Columbia, why not try one of the GFRAP participating
restaurants.  You will be glad you did!

Pat MacGregor
Westchester Celiac Sprue Support Group,
Gluten-Free Restaurant Awareness Programâ„¢, chairperson