From:
Stephen Holland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Stephen Holland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Aug 2003 16:42:06 -0500

The Southwest Suburban Celiac Support group is forming.  Plans are to
meet the last Thursday of the Month.  Patients and family with Celiac
disease, Dermatitis Herpetiformis, and Gluten intolerance are all
welcome.  We probably will be at Rush-Copley medical center.  As
details are figured out I will repost to the list. Also,

http://www.napervillegi.com/celiac

will keep details about the support group listed.

For local primary care physicians who have been trained for Celiac
followup please see the same web site.  If you see one of them, please
let them know you were referred by Dr. Holland.

Stephen Holland, M.D.
Naperville Gastroenterology
www.napervillegi.com