From:
Lin Goldkrantz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lin Goldkrantz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Jul 2003 21:59:59 -0400

Listmates,
I might be repeating myself, but are you all aware that P.F. Chang's has special menu cards that they give you when you tell them about your food intolerance or allergy, that lists what you can eat on their menu? Just tell the hostess you need a gluten-free menu and call attention to it when you order (from very knowledgeable waitstaff).

Check their website for locations. It's not cheap, and some portions aren't huge, but I've had delicious....spicey...not bland steamed...meals. And I love their plum wine.

They don't take reservations, but they have call-ahead seating, and if you go at dinner time, expect to wait.

I can't help but wonder if the owner of the chain had food allergies!

Linda G.