From:
Carl Shoolman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carl Shoolman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Oct 2003 22:32:32 -0500

Thanks for the 8 comments and over 250 visits.

Everyone liked it, and some offered good suggestions. Thank you.

I've included most of them on the latest update.

I didn't include all the symptoms that have been reported, because I think
it's helpful to focus on the main ones and those which are not so common
that everyone has them.

I deleted the historical comment about the discovery of the disease in
World War II Europe, because there is at least an argument that the Dutch
doctor made the connection earlier. ( I wouldn't rely on the doctor's own
statements made much later, and suspect the connection was discovered
several times.)

Please let me know if you have other ways to improve it or the new page on
3 diet approaches: http://www.cx.org/dropdowns/doctor/CeliacDiet.htm

Original Post: