From:
A S Levario <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
A S Levario <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Oct 2003 12:06:27 -0700

This just in from the makers of Philly-Swirl products:
(I have no financial interest in this product)

"Philly-Swirl has been on a mission the last 19 months and
Max and I are extremely proud to be the first ICE CREAM
manufacturer in the U.S. to have 100% GLUTEN FREE and
PEANUT FREE printed on the front of all of our packaging
effective the first of the year. Our samples were sent out
to the University of Nebraska for testing last week and the
results say gluten and peanuts were "below the level of
detection."  IT'S OFFICIAL -- 100% GLUTEN FREE and NUT FREE
 We are so happy for everyone involved. "

If you have any questions or comments, email owner Alex
Plotkin: [log in to unmask]  or, call (toll free)
(877)379-4757 .

Andrea