From:
"Lani K. Thompson" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 1 Oct 2003 14:44:20 -0400

CLAN THOMPSON - A new SmartList was released on September 25th.
Information on around 688 old items was updated and 67 new items were
added to our list. The food SmartList now contains about 3, 584 items
-- including 1481 items for celiac vegetarians.

Now you can take our food SmartList shopping with you on your
POCKET PC

Download our FREE Demo at

www.clanthompson.com/celiacsite

Just click on Products/Catalog and then choose the Clan Thompson
Glutenfree Food SmartLists for Pocket PCs. The demo is fully
functional, but it contains fewer items than the full program
(several hundreds, not thousands).

We STRONGLY RECOMMEND that you download our FREE Demo to see if our
software is compatible with YOUR Pocket PC BEFORE you spend your
money. As always, you should back up your Pocket PC before installing
any new software.