Date:
Sun, 13 Jul 2003 23:43:27 EDT

Hello Listmates,

I was wondering if anyone has ever gone on a cruise.  I would like to go, but
I am afraid of the food situation.  It's the worst to get sick and not be
close to home (been there, done that), or land.  If anyone has suggestions I'd
really like to hear from you.  I have e-mailed carnival, but they have not
gotten back to me.  I'll just call them tomorrow.   Hope to hear from some
vacationers soon, I'd really appreciate it.  8)

Yours truly,
Erica