From:
"C. Eclipse" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 11 Dec 2003 22:30:55 -0800

I only received a few responses for my question about some specific Ener-g
products.  Below are the "reviews".  A list member also shared that you can
visit the Ener-g Foods office in Seattle and they will give you samples.
Another list member noted that she was able to get some of the Ener-g
crackers are her local Fred Meyers in the Seattle area.  (I have also
noticed that Fred Meyers recently started carrying Ener-g pretzels, sesame
rings and crackers in addition to the Ener-g breads and cooking ingredients
that they have been carrying for some time.)

Chocolate cream sandwich cookies
1.    "Not like an oreo. Cookie portions are thick and cake like. The
"creme" between is a thick layer with a bland, sweet taste. My kids like
these, but I don't think they are all that great. When you consider they fit
into a category of very restrictive diets that include few other choices, I
guess they are pretty good."

2.    "Thought they were pretty awful."

Chocolate sandwich cookie (vanilla cookie w/chocolate filling)
    No reviews were offered on this item.

Cinnamon crackers
1.    I liked these
2.    My daughter really liked these... was looking for more of a graham
style cracker, but these taste good.
3.    Really tasty, crunchy, light, sweet, really good!
4.    Quite tasty

Seattle crackers
1.    Like them fairly well
2.    Very good

People also liked Ener-g's regular crackers saying they are like soda
crackers.  Hope this information is helpful to all of you, too.

Happy Holidays,

Caroline in Kirkland