From:
Peggy White <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 21 Apr 2003 14:27:24 -0400

Hi,

Received a few more replies mentioning thyroid, nut/legume/soy allergy (I eat these all day long), sodium levels, drinking TOO much, not getting enough protein, life in general as a stay-at home mom of three, and beware of sports drinks.  Thanks for additional ideas.

Also received my blood test results (without interpretation), and do appear to have some strange things going on, including low on some electrolytes - many of you called that one!

Anyway, if anyone can tell me where to look for expected levels on anti-endomysial and anti-gliadin iga and igg, (after gf diet)I would really appreciate it.
Thanks, Peggy