Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Karen Burkhart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Feb 2004 11:09:03 -0800

Regarding the post below, I had several people ask where I ordered from.
I ordered from Glutino but don't fault them except they evidently did
not file for the registration with the FDA. (See the regulations at URLs
below) I don't know why.  I did write them and they responded that they
had no control over the FDA holding orders going across a border and
that they would contact the people holding the order to see if they
could get it moving. As of this am, it is still sitting in NY - 10 days
now. I just wanted list members to be aware of the situation when you
order across a border.

Some people also reported no problems with Kinnikinnick orders. The
regulations state that if you have an agent in the USA there is no
problem. I believe some stores in the US do carry Kinnikinnick so I
guess that constitutes an 'agent'. So be informed at the websites below.

Karen in CA

EARLIER POST

I ordered food by internet that has been sitting in NY for 7 days now