Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Rita Balice-Gordon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Jun 2003 09:39:09 -0400

Hi, we are going to take a family vacation to Belize in July, and we
have two questions re: GF food for our 12 year old daughter. First,
does anyone have advice/suggestions on GF eating in Belize? We're
staying on a small island called Ambergris Caye and there is a small
town there called San Pedro. English and Spanish are widely spoken
there (Belize is a former English colony). The second question
anticipates that the safest thing will be to bring GF food like bread,
cookies and breakfast cereal along with us. How does one brings GF
food into a foreign country? Do we need a letter from our daughter's
physician stating that the food is medically necessary? Many thanks in
advance for any advice/suggestions! Rita Gordon