From:
Jerri Pike <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 22 Jan 2004 21:53:18 EST

Dear List,

This is part of an email that I received today.  I'm still a little
bewildered by it, and I'll wait to see what happens tomorrow...  I have to go to work,
maybe I can run home during my lunch time to check my front door area.... It's
supposed to be warm again....  After I see what happens tomorrow, I will
email Food-4-Life to (hopefully) thank them...

I want to thank all of you who responded to my posting. You are great. I got
so many ideas. I was toasting it - but I still had to put hot water on it. I
got the idea to pour Cinnamon Apple tea on it, it was mushy, but I could eat
everything except the crust - it was still too hard.. It got too dried out
because it doesn't have preservatives.
Some of you sent recipes, some I can't use because of the eggs and sugar, but
others... I will give them a try some weekend.... It's been years since I
tried to bake anything...  I also think that when I have to go down Cajon Pass
for other things, I will take an ice chest along, and go directly to Food-4-Life
and pick up the bread myself!

I used to feel so all alone with this Celiac Sprue condition, (when I was
first diagnosed back in 1966 - there wasn't that many of us known).. it is so
good to know that all of you are out there...

I hope that all of you know how wonderful you are..

Take Care,
:), Jerri

Hi  Jerrilyn,

Please accept my apologies. I was out of the office for a week and am
working to get caught up.

I am so sorry for the bread problem. I am resending the bread to you.
You will be receiving it tomorrow, Friday January 23.  If there are ANY
problems, PLEASE call me at 800-797-5090 x21.

Again, please accept my apologies.

Nichole Hastings
Food For Life Baking Company
909-279-5090 x21