From:
Christina Kuhne <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Christina Kuhne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 Aug 2003 17:41:20 +1000

Hi

I seem to remember this being in the archives but I need to know the status of Tic Tacs in Australia and think it was discussed as for the US.

So is there someone out there on this wonderful list who can tell me if Tic Tacs are GF in Australia.  I wrote the toll free number down so if I don't hear then I will ring them and summarize.

Thanks in advance

Christina In Australia