From:
Diane Walters <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Diane Walters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Aug 2003 06:55:43 -0500

Kindest regards,Happy August 1st! Can you believe that school is just
around the corner? That means back to computers, homework, and brown bag
lunches--- Fun Fun Fun! Before life gets too busy click through our NEW
website at www.nuworldfoods.com We hope that you find the website
provides useful information on our products and how they fit into your
diet as well as other helpful things. Maybe you’ll want to try some easy
and tasty recipes for summer picnics, school lunches and/or family
suppers. Perhaps, you’ll find a retailer that carries your favorite
Nu-World Foods products. We hope that you will share your stories and
successes in following a gluten-free lifestyle. Perhaps you will share a
favorite recipe or helpful hint. We encourage you to take part in our
surveys (less then 1 minute requires only one response) and enter
chances to win free products. We look forward to making our website a
useful resource for you and your kids. Please write us and let us know
what you would like to see included. (email:

Looking for a good for you snack that your kids can eat and will
enjoy? Let them munch on Nu-World Foods bite-size snacks in five
refreshing flavors---Chili-Lime, French Onion, Garden Burst, Bar-B-Q
Sweet & Sassy and Bar-B-Q Hot & Spicy --- all are bursting with flavor,
good for you and are gluten free!!

Nu-World Foods Amaranth Snackers are high in fiber, protein, iron,
vitamins and other minerals not usually found in crunchy treats. Just
one serving provides 3g fiber and 25-28% of the daily requirement of
iron. Amaranth Snackers are also low in sodium and fat. These organic,
gluten-free morsels come by their nutrition naturally-----no chemical
fortification, preservatives, artificial colors or flavors----just
wholesome goodness and good taste. They are free of most common
allergens and have no gluten, wheat, soy, eggs, nuts or dairy, instead
they’re packed with great nutrition and flavor.

Look for these products at your favorite health food store or contact
Nu-World Amaranth at 630-369-6819, www.nuworldfoods.com. For our August
special, all web orders are 10% off until August 31, 2003. Stock up for
bag lunches, healthy snacks on the go or summer picnic munchies! Please
enter promotion code: WEB.

Enjoy the rest of your summer!!

Diane and Susan