From:
Marlene's Mixes <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Marlene's Mixes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Aug 2003 11:41:57 -0500

I know many of you are enjoying your days in the swimming pool or on the
lake but, now is the time to start thinking about your Christmas list .
Marlene's Mixes will help you with ideas for Gift Baskets of wonderful
mixes that are healthy delicious and easy to prepare. Now, it may be hot
outside, but inside you can be envisioning the soft snow flakes drifting
down and Christmas carols being sung and thinking of those you love and
want to bless with something good for them. We will make gift
assortments for those with special needs such as sugar free or milk
free. We offer stainless steel cooking utensils and gadgets and can ship
direct to your gift list. Give us a call for free consultation to help
you decide early and make this the easiest Christmas shopping you've had
to do. Have a wonderful, safe and happy rest of the summer. God bless
each of you.

Marlene at Marlene's Mixes (903) 839-3892