From:
Maureen Dolan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Maureen Dolan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 May 2003 21:08:49 -0500

Hi everyone

I wanted to share with you an additional restaurant that has a GF menu in
Texas. Z Tejas now offers a Gluten free menu. I will attach the menu to this
e-mail at the end. I haven't been yet but I am anxious to try it out.

Maureen
Austin, Texas

Wendy Bradley
Marketing Director
Z Tejas, Inc.
12800 Hillcrest Rd.
Suite A200
Dallas, Texas 75230
Office: 972.392.1799 ext 224
Fax: 972.392.0110

www.ztejas.com

____________________
Z Tejas Gluten Free Menu

Grilled Quesadillas*
Your choice of smoked chicken, pork, or vegetables stuffed in a tortilla
(*must substitute a corn tortilla for the flour tortilla) with jack cheese,
bell peppers, and onions.  Garnished with tomatillo sauce and chipotle
cream.

Catfish Rollups*
Seared catfish (*must tell server to leave out the blue tortilla strips)
with avocado and cucumber slaw in a tortilla (*must substitute a corn
tortilla for the flour tortilla).

Wild Mushroom Enchiladas*
Sautéed wild mushrooms, avocado salsa and jack cheese rolled into two
tortillas (*must substitute a corn tortilla for the flour tortilla).  Topped
with an ancho sauce and sour cream.  Served with our Southwestern rice and
black beans.

Roasted Pork Enchiladas*
Shredded pork roast with mole sauce and jack cheese.  Served with
Southwestern rice and black beans (*must substitute corn tortillas for the
flour tortilla).

Z Salad*
Mixed greens, colored peppers, roma tomatoes (*must tell your server to omit
the Navajo croutons).  With a choice of spicy basil-parmesan (has a white
vinegar), tomato basil, sesame ginger, or lime vinaigrette dressing only.

Tuna Salad*
Seared Ahi tuna over a bed of missed greens served with a lime vinaigrette,
tomatoes, crispy capers and a zap of wasabi.

Santa Fe Chicken Enchilada*
(*must substitute corn tortillas for flour and must tell your server to omit
the red chili sauce which has a roux base).

Grilled Ruby Trout
Fresh filet grilled and topped with avocado relish.  Served with wild rice,
corn custard and mixed vegetables.

Voo Doo Tuna*
Blackened Ahi tuna with black peppercorn vinaigrette (*must omit the spicy
soy mustard).

Z Salmon*
Fresh king salmon brushed with a miso glaze (*must omit the butter sauce)
and served over green beans and a mashed potato cake.

Gorgonzola New York Strip*
Grilled New York strip (*must omit sauce).  Served with green beans and a
seared mashed potato cake.

Since our food producers change ingredient contents, and cooks can be
creative, always double check with your server.  If an item you want is not
listed here, it has been omitted due to flour roux, wheat gluten, m.s.g.,
gluten base or cross contamination.  Vinegar has been noted.  FYI – our rice
is cooked in water and our moles shown here are cooked with vegetable oils.

Z Tejas has two Austin locations:

Arboretum: 9400A Arboretum Blvd., Austin, TX 78759 (512.346.3506)

6th Street: 1110 W. 6th Street, Austin, TX 78703 (512.478.5355)

Please feel free to call us if you have any questions at all.