Date:
Wed, 9 Jul 2003 19:20:44 EDT

The Celiac Disease Foundation has now joined the Gluten Free Restaurant
Awareness Program as established so successfully in Westchester New York.

We are looking for volunteers in the Greater Los Angeles and Valley areas to
be trained to call on local area restaurants to introduce the program.

This is a fun project that will assist all Celiacs by expanding our choices
of restaurants.  It will help us to know which items on a restaurant menu are
GF and which restaurants are Celiac friendly.

Please call the CDF office at 818 990 2354 or reply to this e-mail if you
would like to help out.  The CDF office is in Studio City.  Once the training is
completed, the balance of the work can be done from your home base if you
prefer.

There are other volunteer opportunities avail as well.  Just contact us and
we'll take it from there.