EVOLUTIONARY-FITNESS Archives

Evolutionary Fitness Discussion List

EVOLUTIONARY-FITNESS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Robert Wolf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Feb 2003 15:27:01 -0500
This is one of the few "good" things I have seen go through the very busy
supertraining list.  I have not looked back through the previous posts to
see what prompted this response but it still strikes me that an evolutionary
approach to health and fitness is unique and considered "fringe".

Message: 5