From:
Kelly LeMonds <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 30 Sep 2003 04:30:11 +0000

The information regarding our next meeting is described below.

LOCATION:
Stonebriar Community Church
4801 Legendary
Frisco, Texas
   Directions:  North on Preston Road, past Highway 121.  Turn left on Lebanon
                Rd, then left on Legendary.

DATE & TIME:
Saturday, October 11th from 10:00am - 12:00pm
    (Note:  we are not limited on time, so if you have morning
        soccer or sports activities, just come by as soon as you can.)

TOPICS TO BE COVERED:
Playgroup set-up, Physician distribution packets, Community Emergencies and
open discussion.

SAMPLES PROVIDED:
We will have pizza choices at this meeting.  There is a volunteer (Margaret
Bell) to cover the Dairy-free, egg-free, milk-free and gluten-free version.  I
would like to provide Margaret a head count for these specific dietary
restrictions, so please r.s.v.p. to me if you would like to be included in her
version of the pizza.  If your only dietary restriction is gluten-free, that
will already be covered, no r.s.v.p. required.  However, I would like at least
2 more volunteers to help prepare the pizzas.  I have some donated crust
samples available for use from Miss Robens & Kinnikinnick.  The cost for other
ingredients will be reimbursed by me, so simply save me your receipts for your
purchases.

I can't wait to get together again.  Thanks to all who worked so hard to help
find us a permanent location.  Your dedication to the group is greatly
appreciated.

Sincerely,
Kelly LeMonds
R.O.C.K. Chapter Leader, Wylie, Texas