From:
David Tigert <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 11 Jan 2003 05:11:45 EST

Hi everyone,

      I have a question about vinegars.  I thought vinegars were ok until
now.  My husband has DH and is on Dapsone. He was never tested in anyway.
The dermatologist just looked at the blisters on his elbows and knees and
said that it was dh.  He said our insurance would probably not cover a biopsy
of the intestine.  Which I'm really not sure if he is right.  My husband eats
a lot of salad  and he loves olives and I'm thinking that maybe, thats why he
doesnt clear up when he misses a dose of dapsone he seems to break out
immediately.  He has always loved oatmeal but I took him off of that alone
time ago.  He doesn't understand why he still breaks out .  He eats gf
breads.  He eats some cheeses but I try to get the kind without anneto for
coloring.  I was just hopeing he would be able to get off the dapsone by now.
 If you have information on olives or vinegars please let me know. I looked
in the archives but i couldn't find anything.
                                                            Thanks,     BB
from Texas