From:
Jupiter Dog <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jupiter Dog <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Mar 2003 13:00:05 -0800

SORRY, THIS WAS FROM A WHILE BACK. I'M BEHIND ON MY SUMMARYS!!! Here are responses I got... (I cant confirm if any of these products are actually soy-free, but I think the gluten/dairy-free status is accurate)

I imagine you tried lactose free milk and you found you were

intolerant...just a thought !

coconut milk, small cans (ONLY!) of Thai Kitchen (and/or honey.)

coconut milk; they're 100% pure (no sulfits, stabilizers, emulsifiers, etc)

You can find dried coconut milk at most asian grocers

goat's milk

I have contacted Nestlé's several times for various items. They have

a great GF attitude.

They state that all of their COFFEEMATE products are GF. I've used

them with no reactions.  not sure about soy-free [PATRICK'S NOTE, I'M PRETTY CERTAIN THE POWDERED COFFEE-MATE HAS SOYBEAN OIL]

Passover coffee creamer (no grains, legumes or dairy) BUT to my taste

was undrinkable

Someone said that one could get palm oil products

at the health food store. I have not checked into it, but it now seems that

they made a mistake when lumping palm oil into the bad cholesterol group and

now I see claims that it is in fact one of the healthiest oils and actually

beneficial

Almond milk!  Blue Diamond is GF and their Chocolate is wonderful.

Farm Rich Non Dairy Creamer

Cashew milk

Vance's Darifree