Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Patricia Morrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Nov 2002 18:13:47 -0500

Got new medicines from my doctor today, spoke to Elan Pharmaceuticals
(1-888-638-7605)
the drug Zanaflex is GF, this is a drug for mucle spasms in the back.

Then called AstraZeneca, ( 1-800-237-8898)makers of Nexium, the person I
spoke to said they are not saying that Nexium is GF at this time because
they only have certificates from two manufacturers that contribute
ingredients to the drug. He said that in order to say it is GF they would
have to have certificates from all companies that have products in the
drug. He told me to discuss with my doctor whether or not I want to take
it.

Also to the person who posted about the arthritis drug Bextra, there is a
new alert about the drug on WebMd, it is GF, but I personally had a lot of
problems with it and stopped taking it.