From:
"Cindy R. Kaplan" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Cindy R. Kaplan
Date:
Sun, 1 Dec 2002 05:33:53 -0500

If gluten is only the beginning for you or your child, you'll want to
read on. We are Enjoy Life Foods www.enjoylifefoods.com, a brand new
company making foods that are FREE OF ALL COMMON ALLERGENS (NO wheat,
gluten, dairy, casein, soy, eggs, nuts, corn, potato, etc). As
nutritious as they are delicious, our goodies are all natural, non-GMO
and certified kosher. We offer naturally sweetened cookies low in
saturated fat, and vitamin-fortified bagels and snack bars high in fiber
& protein. To ensure your safety, we make everything ourselves in our
dedicated gluten- and peanut-free bakery. We require that all ingredient
suppliers fill out non-contamination certificates, and we perform
regular Elisa tests to be extra sure. To make your life easier, all our
goodies are ready-to-eat so all you have to do is enjoy!

To place an order or find a local retailer, go to www.enjoylifefoods.com
or call 888-50-ENJOY. Stay tuned for more tasty introductions