From:
Marian Wisnev <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 25 Oct 2002 09:54:26 -0500

Thanks to all for their responses to my letter to Heinz requesting GF
soups here in the U.S.  Out of 10 responses, one suggested that the
bottom line is business.  If we can impress the manufacturers or
suppliers  that it is good business to accommodate us, they will.  (I
think this also holds true for restaurants).  One suggested that I order
from the Gluten free Pantry which has reasonable shipping charges,
another from the Dietary Shoppe, Inc.  A lucky person in Houston told me
that their Kroger stores have this soup and several other GF products
from England.  Another is able to purchase it from Bread and Circus (part
of the Whole Food Chain).  Thanks to all...........