Date:
Thu, 12 Dec 2002 10:43:47 -0600

Hi,
I had a converstation with the cust. rep from Hormel.

1-800-523-4635

She said they have a gluten free list of their foods that they are
mailing me.  If you are interested in getting one from them you can give
them a call.

Also they said their
Dark/Light Turkey Roast in Gravy is gluten free.
The modified food starch in the gravy is from corn and the carmel color
is burnt sugar.

I also checked on their
Always Tender Turkey Roasts
Both the Roasted flavor and the Italian Flavor
She said those were both gluten free as well.

Modified food startch in them again being from corn.

Robin
Minnesoa